Mon Oct 11 07:34:36 CEST 2010

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Paul Furman <paul at EDGEHILL.NET>
Subject: Re: growth status - report/request

We've got a few chloropetalum blooming again in San Francisco for the
third time this year! They bloomed like this in (December?) when we had
a warm spell; flowers popping up & opening small, just at soil level
before the leaves, then it cooled off and they went dormant and bloomed
normal in March. Our weather has been odd... hard to summarize in a few
words.

--
Paul Furman
415 722-6037

from your computer) you may go to the Trillium-L archives and select the

Your listowners:  Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl