Tue Oct 5 19:40:50 CEST 2010

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Robert Brenchley <RSBrenchley at AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: TRILLIUM-L Digest - 27 Sep 2010 to 28 Sep 2010 (#2010-1=

vaseyi      10   10    25
viridescens       10   10     25

Robert Brenchley,
44 Huntly Rd,
Ladywood,
Birmingham
B16 8JQ
UK.

Thanks very much indeed. I've tried Trillium seed form other sources,  an=d
it hasn't done a thing. I've just been repotting some I've grown from you=r
seed, planted in 2006-7, and found flourishing little rhizomes, along wit=h
the  odd seed which is still germinating.

Regards,

Robert Brenchley
Birmingham  UK

from your computer) you may go to the Trillium-L archives and select the

Your listowners:  Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl