Wed May 16 17:27:35 CEST 2007

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Shirley George <georgesplace at DEJAZZD.COM>
Subject: Re: Trillium nurseries

I have been growing local trilliums from seed for nearly 30 years.  For
those of you who have never tried growing from seed, it is easy, if I had
space I could grow thousands each year.  As it is, I grow out only about =150
new plants a year.  But....it takes time.  And if you expect to make a lo=t
of money at it, you are in for a surprise.  Trilliums are easier to grow
than to grow Turks Cap or Canada lilies.  They bloom sooner and I do not
have the rabbit problems with trilliums that I do with lilies.

Jay George