Wed May 9 13:12:54 CEST 2007

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Gene Bush <genebush at OTHERSIDE.COM>
Subject: Re: You say viridescens/ sessile

------=_NextPart_000_0864_01C79209.76CBFEF0

Hello Russ,
thus far I  have come across 3 "forms" of Trillium sessile. The =
local form which is  stout and heavy substance, short at 6 to 8 inches, =
nice mottling in foliage and a wide range of bloom color in chocolate. =
In an order from Missouri I received the tall, skinny, form with little =
mottling in the foliage. From an order coming from north of me I =
received some that looked like cuneatum to me but was assured they were =
a "local" source trillium sessile. I am sure there are others out there. ==

Actually t. sessile is a bit hard to come by. So common in the are =
no one fools with the species.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com