Second place drought

Mellard, David (ATSDR/DHAC/SRAB) dam7 at CDC.GOV
Mon Dec 31 20:41:50 CET 2007

charset=us-ascii

Because we've had about 5 days of rain in the last week, this will not
be Atlanta's worst drought ever.  That record occurred in 1954 with a
rainfall of 31.8 inches.  We got 31.85 inches this year.  Drats!!!!!

I saw my first Trillium of the year......T. underwoodii.  It's started.

Wishing all of you a good year and good weather.

David
Atlanta

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl