Rainfall

Marcia Brown Meigs Arisaemaq at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 14 17:20:54 CET 2007

Richard,

My understanding has been that there are organically safe products to use,
at a price, of course.  Since I am not that green, I cannot name brands or
specific sources...smile.
I suppose there might be small filtration units as well, at a price.

But, for me, I am not willing to watch such destruction, at least of  certain
plants, in my garden.  Hence, we suffer the ugliness of black  plastic
fencing around the major part of the collections for at least half the  year.

Cheerio,
Marcia Brown Meigs  Ithaca, New York, USA

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl