Epimedium 'Spritzer', E. acuminatum etc.

neil jorgensen njorgen at COMCAST.NET
Mon Dec 10 18:26:07 CET 2007

charset=US-ASCII;
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Russ,

You are probably growing Epimedium perralchicum 'Frohnleiten'.  It is
not too exotic or new to horticulture, but in my opinion, of the ones
I grow, it is the best. The plant makes a marvelous groundcover; it
is  a spreader with dark green, leathery leaves which last  for me
(southern maine) well into the winter.  Like the other Epimediums I
grow, it does  well in dryish shade.

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl