Trillium Symposium

The Grahams grahams at BMI.NET
Fri Dec 7 17:34:38 CET 2007

charset=US-ASCII;
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Thanks Jim,

For those of us that may not be able to "get there" for one reason or
another, I hope that you and other presenters and attendees will make
some effort to "record" the event for the rest of the Trillium world.
I am sure any recording will not be as significant as attending but
yet it would be a shame not to have the information presented
available in some manner, after the fact.

Best Regards,
Russ

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl