Wed Mar 31 21:39:18 CEST 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Bill Plummer <remmulp at STNY.RR.COM>
Subject: Re: Trillium- Direction of Flower

I don't know about Trillium, but a few years back I wondered whether my
Arisaema triphyllum had a preferred direction. Of the 50 or 100 or
thereabouts that I examined showed no preference for north, south, east o=r
west. This has no bearing on Trillium because the corm is round, but I
thought it might be of interest.

Bill Plummer
Painted Post, New York, USA
Zone 5
77=BA 07' 27'' West; 42=BA 09' 10" North
980 ft.

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl