Fri Mar 12 20:58:39 CET 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Richard and Michelle Vagner <Richelles at CHARTER.NET>
Subject: Re: FW: Trillium growth

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C40842.80FA2F40

I don't have any problem with my T. luteum. They actually still grow =
wild on my lot. It's for those in hot wishing to know what they are =
missing that I saved the clods for. As long as every kind of Trillium, =
except maybe catesbaei, grows easily in my yard I don't feel I need a =
soil analysis. After all if it aint broke do you need to fix it?

Richard on the Mountain in Gatlinburg getting reading to go up the =
mountain and see if there is any luteum up as you go up,