Wed Mar 10 10:47:12 CET 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Carl Denton <trilliums at TRILLIUMS.PLUS.COM>
Subject: Re: Trillium nivale

-----Original Message-----
From: Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland plants)
[mailto:TRILLIUM-L at NIC.SURFNET.NL]On Behalf Of John Lonsdale
Sent: 09 March 2004 22:00
To: TRILLIUM-L at NIC.SURFNET.NL

>I have a 6" pot of Trillium rivale 'Purple Heart' in full flower (8 flow=ers
open, about as many non-flowering stems) in my room on the 11th floor of =my
hotel in Orlando, Fl.  How it got here is a long story!

It is gorgeous.  Probably a first for Orange County.
Dr John T Lonsdale,<

Hi John,
It will look good.
Can you clarify that the non flowering stems have only a single seedling
leaf on each stem, and none have a triple leaf.
I would love to hear the long story but only if it is decent and does not
trespass on other peoples confidences.
Carl
Leeds  Yorkshire  England  Z 8
www.trilliums.co.uk