Tue Mar 9 21:00:01 CET 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7 at CDC.GOV>
Subject: Re: Trillium growth
Content-Transf er-Encoding: quoted-printable

>Careful now David this is a natural grouping we found alongside the
road. I
had nothing to do with planting them or anything about them except to
stop,

I certainly could be wrong.  As you correctly pointed out, I'm (at best)
an amateur taxonomist so my being right or wrong neither proves nor
disproves the species concept for sessile Trillium.  I'm not convinced
in the single cuneatum concept with wide variation.

David
Atlanta

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl