Tue Mar 9 18:22:26 CET 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Richard and Michelle Vagner <Richelles at CHARTER.NET>
Subject: Re: Trillium growth

I see I didn't get all the other pictures correct. There are two
cuneatum1001a and I'll post the correct URL below.

http://webpages.charter.net/richelles/Trillium/cuneatum1001b.JPG

For those who are willing to try pull up the 1001a and change that thet '=a'
to a 'b'  and the picture will come up. Sorry about that but my cutting a=nd
pasting got me confused like the GC.

Or just chop off everything behind /cuneatum and you shold be able to cli=ck
on that and get the entire list of pictures where you can click on any on=e
and see it.

Richard on the Mountain in Gatlinburg

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl