Tue Mar 2 21:46:40 CET 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: michael broz <mikeb47591 at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: HTML postings with Hotmail.Com

Hotmail types should use "tools" and have the Rich Text Editor read "On"
which really means it is turned off. The tool bar will not be present. I
hope this works.  I had to work with someone else who has hotmail (and ha=d
the HTML info in their setup) - my help setup has no reference to HTML or
plain text. Also my system with all  filters turned off still place every=T
gram into the junk mail basket, but then I've never had a virus problem o=r
get spam. I'm going to have to work something different on my end as well
with replies,  I believe this filter system of hotmail's is messing up so=me
of my reply emails. Thanks Susan.

Michael Broz
Vincennes, (S.W.) IN  (zone 6)

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl