Tue Mar 2 16:28:28 CET 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Anthony Darby <anthony at DARBY.ECLIPSE.CO.UK>
Subject: Re: Spring!!!!

Join the SRGC (www.srgc.org.uk) and post on 'Flowering
now'. You don't (didn't?) need to be a SRGC member to
join the web site, and if you have broadband it takes
seconds to download pics from other members. We are
always looking for pictures from other areas and the
site is not restricted to rockgarden plants.

Anthony
Dunblane
Scotland

***********

==============

> (includes joining or
> leaving the list and "no-mail" for vacations and
> holidays away
> from your computer)you may go to the Trillium-L
> archives and select the
> link *Join or Leave this list*. (You can modify
> there also.)
>
> For help with this list, send an e-mail to the
> listowners at:
>          Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl

> =BB=BD @-=BE K

Anthony Darby