Tue Mar 2 15:45:35 CET 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Kirk Zufelt <zufelt_k at GHC.ON.CA>
Subject: Re: Spring!!!!
Content-Dispos ition: inline

I can relate we have lots of snow left. In fact my driveway is not even
bare yet. We have lost a couple of feet in the last week however. I was
in N. Florida for a day last week and Trillium underwoodii were at their
peak around Chattahootchee. Some of the steep hillsides in the area were
literally carpeted with 1000's of plants. I have some nice pictures of a
green and red flowered form that is quite interesting. I would be happy
to send them to anyone who wishes or if someone would like to post
them.

Kirk Zufelt
Sault Ste. Marie, ON

>>> hornig at OSWEGO.EDU 3/1/04 8:01:30 PM >>>
Here in the genuinely frozen north, we still have 2 feet of snow to
get
rid of before we'll know what's blooming.  I do know that my big
daphnes
were all crushed flat, though.  Ah, spring.

Ellen

Ellen Hornig
Seneca Hill Perennials
3712 County Route 57
Oswego, New York 13126 USA
USDA zone 5B (mintemps -10 to -20F)
Phone:(315) 342-5915
Fax: (315) 342-5573
Website: http:\\www.senecahill.com

from your computer)you may go to the Trillium-L archives and select
the

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl