Thu Jul 29 16:12:35 CEST 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: "J.E. Shields" <jshields104 at INSIGHTBB.COM>
Subject: Re: A wish list of native woodland plants for Mt Tomah

David,

100 grams is about 3.5 ounces.  Use a postage scale to weigh some of them.

Jim Shields

At 09:40 AM 7/29/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>........AND you don't include more than 100 grams of any
>species in any package - otherwise a Phyto Certificate is required).
>
>I'm sure someone on the list has an idea of how many seeds equal 100
>grams.  Please help.  Stephen is getting a few seed from me.  Sorry, my
>Kiwi friends.  You'll have to share <grin>
>
>David
>Atlanta

>leaving the list and "no-mail" for vacations and holidays away
>from your computer)you may go to the Trillium-L archives and select the
>link *Join or Leave this list*. (You can modify there also.)
>
>For help with this list, send an e-mail to the listowners at:
>          Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl

Jim Shields             USDA Zone 5             Shields Gardens, Ltd.
P.O. Box 92              WWW:    http://www.shieldsgardens.com/
Westfield, Indiana 46074, USA
Tel. ++1-317-867-3344     or      toll-free 1-866-449-3344 in USA

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl