Thu Jul 22 10:52:33 CEST 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Anthony DARBY <anthony at DARBY.ECLIPSE.CO.UK>
Subject: seed pods

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C46FD1.9C8C87C0

Thanks for all the advice on seed pods - I have enough pods to try all =
the various options - belt and braces as my granddad used to say. Thanks ==
also for the good wishes for our holiday (to Bali). A bit of relaxation =
called for - and for reading material in the tropics, what better than =
Captain Scott (Ranulph Fiennes)!

Cheers

Anthony.

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl
------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C46FD1.9C8C87C0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; =
charset=iso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks for all the advice on seed pods - I have =
enough pods to
try all the various options - belt and braces as my granddad used to =
say. Thanks
also for the good wishes for our holiday (to Bali). A bit of relaxation =
called
for - and for reading material in the tropics, what better than Captain =
Scott
(Ranulph Fiennes)!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Cheers</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Anthony.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl