Wed Jul 21 20:03:49 CEST 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Anthony DARBY <anthony at DARBY.ECLIPSE.CO.UK>
Subject: harvesting seedpods

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C46F55.748C1FA0

Hi Folks

Sorry to disturb all you aestivating folks, but: I'm off on holiday on =
Monday until 12 Aug. (need to get away to the sun) and am not sure what =
to do with my Trillium grandiflorum seedpods. Do I leave on the plant =
until I get back, hoping they have not 'gone West' or harvest them with =
a length of stalk in paper bags? They are as big as 'malteezers' (the =
chocolate with the less fattening centre) and the white seeds are =
visible throught the ovary wall.

Cheers

Anthony.

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C46F55.748C1FA0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; =
charset=iso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Hi Folks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Sorry to disturb all you aestivating folks, but: I'=m =
off on
holiday on Monday until 12 Aug. (need to get away to the sun)&nbsp;and =
am not
sure what to do with my <EM>Trillium</EM> <EM>grandiflorum</EM> =
seedpods. Do I
leave on the plant until I get back, hoping they have not 'gone West' or ==
harvest
them with a length of stalk in paper bags? They are as big as =
'malteezers' (the
chocolate with the less fattening centre)&nbsp;and the white seeds are =
visible
throught the ovary wall.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Cheers</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Anthony.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl