Tue Jul 6 19:52:56 CEST 2004

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: "Mellard, David" <DAM7 at CDC.GOV>
Subject: free advertisement
Content-Transf er-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Everyone,

I'll be giving a talk to the Georgia Native Plant Society next Tuesday,
mostly about sessile Trillium and mostly from my adventures with Carl of
Leeds, Kevin of Spinners, and Richard of the Mountain.  I'm sure this
will create envy so if you sell Trilliums please send me a private email
and I'll put a list together to hand out at the meeting.

David
Atlanta

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl