Whillans postings

lesley cox galaplantsandlesley at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 23 22:15:43 CEST 2003

Hello to Trillium-ellers, and special thanks to Susan, Joan, Jim and Dave,
for their notes re HTML etc. Likewise, Dave, thanks for the translation.

I wish all Trillium growers in New Zealand a wonderful Trillium weekend,
starting tomorrow (Saturday). Not for me though, I'm off to visit friends
and their trilliums (et al) in Australia.

Lesley in Dunedin, New Zealand, zone 9

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra Jetstream @
http://www.xtra.co.nz/products/0,,5803,00.html !

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl