Whillans postings

lesley cox galaplantsandlesley at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 23 02:19:33 CEST 2003

In my inbox over the last couple of days, were 2 postings to Trillium-L from
my friend Joan Whillans. Unfortunately, I can't read them as they appear as
just a few unintelligible letters and symbols. Her private postings to me
are often like this too. Is this HTML code? I ask because I wanted to know
whether other members of Trillium-L have the same problem with these
postings or whether it's just me. She and I have talked about it from time
to time but the problem doesn't go away.

Any thoughts (and a solution!) would be appreciated.

Lesley Cox, Dunedin, New Zealand, Zone 9

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra Jetstream @
http://www.xtra.co.nz/products/0,,5803,00.html !

Trillium-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl