Tue Aug 11 17:50:48 CEST 1998

Sender: "Trillium Enthusiast Discussion List (and other Woodland pl=
From: Kate or Darcy <wce at BC.SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject: Re: Red Berries

Kate or Darcy wrote:

Unlike the rest, I'll break ranks on a merely
> poetic hunch, and say Quebec is distinctly enough like another planet,
> for the grandiflorum there to have red berries.
>
> Darcy
>
> Victoria, B.C....somewhere west of Zanzibar

I was just asked if I was being funny there....but mais oui, I thought
the "somewhere west of Zanzibar" was a subtle hint to my mood, (should
have perhaps typed the perverbial :) or <grin>)... but if need of a
visual sense of it, go to Monte Python and his bunch at the french
castle, in The Holy Grail.

Darcy