[Ipe-discuss] Inserting new layers for slide transitions

Henrique jhgoulart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 10:30:44 CEST 2024

Hello,

I am preparing a pretty long presentation using ipe.

I would like to have transitions within each slide (gradually uncover their
contents as I speak), which I usually do using new views and layers.

However, each time I insert a new layer it is added at the end of the list,
which is not ideal to me as I want to keep them organized according to
their use.

It thus the becomes quite consuming to insert many new layers and send them
to their correct positions manually.

Is there a way to make the default "insert layer" behavior be such that the
new layer comes after the current one in the list?

Thanks,

--
Henrique