[Ipe-discuss] Grid size and vertex selection

Raed Mohsen raedislammohsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:59:17 CEST 2024

Hi ,

In the older versions of IPE, I used to have the grid size in the drop-down
menu displayed in the same order I added in the style sheet.
Now, it looks like this. Is there a way to have it like it used to be?

[image: image.png]

Also, while editing long path objects with many vertex points, is there a
way to highlight many of them at the same time? Currently for deleting the
vertex points, I go for each one individually and delete.

Best Regards

Raed