[Ipe-discuss] Page mark and view mark

Pierre pierreganty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:02:20 CEST 2023

One usage I know of:

```
Usage: ipetoipe ( -xml | -pdf ) <options> infile [ outfile ]
Ipetoipe converts between the different Ipe file formats.
 -export      : output contains no Ipe markup.
 -pages <n-m> : export only these pages (implies -export).
 -view <p-v>  : export only this view (implies -export).
 -markedview  : export only marked views on marked pages (implies -export).
     If all views of a marked page are unmarked, the last view is exported.
     This is convenient to make handouts for slides.
 -runlatex    : run Latex even for XML output.
 -nozip       : do not compress PDF streams.
 -keepnotes   : save page notes as PDF annotations even when exporting.
Pages can be specified by page number or by section title.
```