[Ipe-discuss] [ipe-discuss] Movie in an IPE presentation

Dmitriy Morozov ipe at foxcub.org
Sat Dec 30 02:48:05 CET 2023

I found this old thread. What is the current status of movie embedding in
Ipe? I tried using pdfpc-movie package, but I keep getting a compilation
warning and an error:

Package pdfpc-movie Warning: The movie file "foo.mp4" could
not be found in the current directory, where it must reside for viewing. on
inp
ut line 55.

! pdfTeX error (ext4): link annotations cannot be inside an XForm.
<argument> ...shipout:D \box_use:N \l_shipout_box

Any pointers or tips on the subject?

Thanks.
Dmitriy

P.S. I'm on macOS, in case it makes any difference.