[Ipe-discuss] Vector tiling lines?

Thibaut Appel t.appel17 at imperial.ac.uk
Mon May 4 19:15:09 CEST 2020

Dear Otfried,

Now I see your point with the last sentence - I've just learned that Ipe
can export directly to pdf, which is very easy using 'ipetoipe -pdf'

Since (at least on the Unix version) there is no 'export as PDF' button,
only 'export as EPS', I thought EPS was the only supported vector
format. Therefore I've been saving to eps and converting with eps2pdf.

Although the manual clearly says pdf output is possible, isn't there a
direct way with the GUI to save as a pdf instead of having to specify
the file extension? I find this rather confusing for users.

Thibaut