[Ipe-discuss] listings package and ipe

Mandar Mitra mandar.mitra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 04:36:29 CET 2020

Otfried Cheong via Ipe-discuss wrote (Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 09:00:45PM +0100):
> Actually, that is not what your attached file does.  Instead, it includes some file 'macros.tex'.
>
> I have just tried it by removing your additional style file and putting "\usepackage{listings}" directly in the document preamble.
> The program listing then appears correctly in the text object.
>
> So your problem must be caused by something else in your macros package.

Sorry, my bad. I forgot to click on "Update style sheets".

I think the following is the offending line that makes the difference:
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

I know this is not the right list to ask, but if you have a quick explanation for what the above is doing, I'd be most grateful.

I just use it as an incantation that makes fonts on beamer slides show up as expected; without that line (and with \usefonttheme{professionalfonts}), sans fonts are replaced by serif ones.

Thanks,
Mandar.