[Ipe-discuss] isy file: personal symbology 2

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Fri Mar 8 19:25:54 CET 2019

These are good suggestions.

It seems so far Ipe symbols are not very much used, with these improvements they could become more usable.  I've made two tickets

https://github.com/otfried/ipe-issues/issues/230
https://github.com/otfried/ipe-issues/issues/231

and will look at implementing this when I have time to work on Ipe again (not before May).

Does anybody else have experience with using symbols in Ipe?