[Ipe-discuss] [ipe-discuss] hatched area and IPE presenter

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Sun Mar 3 12:19:12 CET 2019

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019, at 18:07, Fabien Lafont via Ipe-discuss wrote:
> I noticed a small bug with IPE-presenter. If I have on my presentation
> a hatched area (using tilling patern) it turns it to plain one in
> IPE-presenter.

I think I will fix this problem by going back to rendering Ipe documents only in IpePresenter (that is, removing support for Beamer presentations - it seems there are enough other presentation tools one could use).

The question is if I can do this in such a way that one doesn't need to have Latex installed on the host computer (because it's quite common to show a presentation on a computer available in a lecture room, so it would be good to be able to bring IpePresenter on a USB stick).

Any thoughts?