[Ipe-discuss] Choose the resolution

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Thu May 24 17:18:45 CEST 2018

I'm not sure what you mean by "resolution" - once you have imported an image, you can scale it inside Ipe to achieve any resolution (that is, image pixels versus inches on paper) you want.

Can you be more explicit about what doesn't work?   What is the pixel size of your image, in what format is it, and what happens when you import it?