[Ipe-discuss] open a file in an earlier version of ipe

Rudolf Sykora rudolf.sykora at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:09:44 CEST 2018

Hello,

I created a file on linux with ipe version
<ipe version="70206" creator="Ipe 7.2.7">

Now I am unable to open it on OpenBSD with ipe 7.1.2.
Ipe says: The document was created by a newer version.

Is there any way how to edit the file with the older
version of Ipe? Some standard procedure?

Thanks
Ruda

PS.: I tried to edit the file and replace version=...
with a lower number. Then the file opens, but what
used to be TeX's labels is now deformed...