[Ipe-discuss] Ipe 7.2.7 with Miktex 2.9 questions

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Mon Mar 6 00:55:44 CET 2017

There seems to be a  big misunderstanding.   You are not supposed to
look at ipetemp.pdf (how did you even find that file???) - as the name
says, this is a temporary file created by Ipe for its internal use.
If you want PDF output, use Ipe to save in PDF format.

By default, PDF output is cropped to the bounding box - if you want the
original paper size, add the style sheet "nocrop.isy" (for A4 paper,
make your own for other paper size).

You can turn off automatic Latex running in the "File" menu, or, if you
want the change to be permanent, in "prefs.lua" (see
http://ipe.otfried.org/manual/manual_39.html).

Looking at the screenshot, I cannot actually see anything wrong.