[Ipe-discuss] text outside textbox not shown in pdf

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Thu Aug 24 01:34:34 CEST 2017

Currently there is no fix - you have to work with Latex to make sure it
returns a correct bounding box for the text object.
See also https://github.com/otfried/ipe-issues/issues/143 which
describes the same problem.

I'm thinking of adding padding attributes to each text object, so that
you could force a certain text object to be wider on, say, the left,
than the bounding box returned by Latex.