[Ipe-discuss] IPE 7 Crashes on JPEG

C Kruger cjckruger at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 04:48:07 CEST 2017

Hi Otfried

Thanks for the reply. I did some more testing, and the problem is not
related to the version 6 to 7 upgrade itself.

If I store a graphics file in jpg format using Irfanview, and try to
insert it in IPE 7, it crashes.

If I generate that same jpg file using MSpaint, then I can insert it in
IPE 7 without an issues.

Problem is that I have hundreds of jpg images (from Irfanview) in my old
document (upgraded from version 6), so I am really hoping there is
something I can do.

Thanks
Christiaan