[Ipe-discuss] binary download for figtoipe?

Mark Yagnatinsky markyag at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:05:02 CEST 2016

Is there any official way to get figtoipe binaries for windows, or do
we have to compile from source (I don't want to install a
multi-gigabyte visual studio just for this)?

Also, is there any chance it will actually work on the figure I need?
I think I read somewhere that it has trouble with splines, and the
figure contains just one object: a giant spline.  (Well, not that
giant.  But a dozen control points or so.)