[Ipe-discuss] Passing arguments to pdflatex (to set -shell-escape flag)

Paulo Sérgio Almeida pssalmeida at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 02:26:40 CET 2016

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, that works. Thanks for the
suggestion. It becomes a global choice but I guess it is ok. Anyway,
an option would be useful only it there could be a local configuration
file, e.g., on the current dir, to override the global config, or even
better, some per-document choice, otherwise it ends up being global as
well.

All the best,
Paulo