[Ipe-discuss] Passing arguments to pdflatex (to set -shell-escape flag)

Paulo Sérgio Almeida pssalmeida at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:02:55 CET 2016

Hi all,

Having been a happy Ipe user 12 years ago for a brief time, and
noticing that it still exists, I am now considering using it again, to
make me draw more diagrams and prepare presentations (typically I use
the beamer package).

I mostly write maths or code fragments and lately I have been using
the minted package for code. This package forces me to invoke pdflatex
with the -shell-escape flag. Is there any configuration option or
environment var which allows choosing the arguments that Ipe passes
when invoking pdflatex?

Regards,
Paulo