[Ipe-discuss] Setting style sheet editor

Thomas Ingemann Holm-Nielsen TIHN at ramboll.com
Thu Jun 9 14:31:37 CEST 2016

Hi Otfried

Thanks for the reply. I have earlier just edited the .xml files directly, but I would prefer to use the edit button.

And yes, I am on windows, and would love to know how to define the text editor. Could be either notepad, notepad++ or ultraedit for all I care :)

Yours sincerely
Thomas Ingemann Holm-Nielsen

M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
Pipeline Engineer