[Ipe-discuss] fill color cylinder

Mark Yagnatinsky markyag at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 00:26:00 CET 2016

A cylinder has 3 sides (top, bottom, and the round side).  Maybe someone
here has a better idea, but my suggestion is this:
Since ipe is a 2D program, try to treat each side separately.  This also
gives you a bit more flexibility in coloring.
So, you can already color the top and bottom, since they are circles.
All that remains is trace out the outline of the last side, which is
currently implicit.  That is, you want the following shape:
Line segment, semicircle, line sement, semicircle.
Or, in XML as spoken by ipe:
<path stroke="black">
176 640 m
16 0 0 16 192 640 208 640 a