[Ipe-discuss] an easy way to delte a MARKS object?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Wed Apr 20 10:41:17 CEST 2016

after adding a MARKS object (the solid black circle) from
the menu, the problem is that now it is impossible to
delete this again or move or select it if there is
anything else next to it or on top of it or below. Basically
the dot has to be on its own to be selected.

I always end up moving or deleting all the objects
around it, just to be able to "get hold of it" and
select the dot again and then delete it, and then put
back everything again that was around it.

Here is an example: Imagine you make a line, then
add a MARKS black dot like this. right in the middle
of the line:

Now there is no way to select the dot again. Clicking on
it selects the line always. No matter how close I zoom in.

I have to move the line away, or delete the line, just
to be able to select the dot.

Is there a way around this? Using 7.2.2 on windows.

Thanks,
--Nasser