[Ipe-discuss] Symbols (and libraries)

Benoit Bidoggia benoit.bidoggia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:21:23 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,

I've recently discovered Ipe and it's fantastic. It does exactly what I
would like, except for one thing that I cannot figure out how to do (or if
it's possible at all).

I would like to use Ipe for - among other things - drawing electric
circuits, and therefore I would like to create a library of symbols which I
could reuse among different drawings (.ipe files).

Is this possible?

I've played a bit around with the "Symbols" iplet, but without success. Do
you have some hints? The manual and the information I could find don't seem
very detailed on how to use this feature.

Thank you very much, best regards.
Benoît