[Ipe-discuss] [***SPAM***] this is to reply Otfried -- no reply email from last thread not sure why

naitgnib at yahoo.co.jp naitgnib at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Oct 27 07:10:04 CET 2015

Hi, Otfried,

Thank you very much for your reply, however, I cannot reply to last thread, I didn't receive the link to reply. So i'll start a new thread to reply, sorry for starting two threats, please delete the first one if you want.

What I want to visualize is a line segment with alternative colors (up to 4 colors maybe). Right now, this is what I do in my ipe file:

<path layer="alpha" stroke="red" pen="4" dash="[16 48] 0">
128 768 m
256 640 l
</path>
<path layer="alpha" stroke="blue" pen="4" dash="[16 48] 16">
128 768 m
256 640 l
</path>
<path layer="alpha" stroke="yellow" pen="4" dash="[16 48] 32">
128 768 m
256 640 l
</path>
<path layer="alpha" stroke="green" pen="4" dash="[16 48] 48">
128 768 m
256 640 l
</path>

However, I wouldn't want to repeat the path configuration for 4 times, so I wonder if there's a way to define multiple color stroke with their respective length, for example, stroke = "(red, 16), (blue, 16), (yellow, 16), green(16)".

Thank you very much for your reply!

List admin matters: not only I don't receive an email after you replied my thread, I didn't even receive a confirmation email after I posted a thread, and I'm not able to change my name to be displayed either, do I need to wait for some time till these functions work?

regards
icky