[Ipe-discuss] How to handle corrupted ipe file? Latex entry error causes corruption

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sun Oct 4 22:47:07 CEST 2015

fyi;

I was able to deleted the bad Latex text.

I had to move the text close to it away by dragging it, then
I could select the bad Latex text. Then now I could select it
and delete it.

It seems becuase the 2 texts were close to each others, it was
not working before.  But now I am all set. I can use the file
again.

Thanks,
--Nasser