[Ipe-discuss] Problem with converted ipe file

Mario D egalua at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:10:47 CET 2015

Hi all,

some years ago I used ipe to produce images I used for a book.
Now I need to work again on that images and, when I tried to open them, I
discovered that with ipe7 I can no longer open older files.
With a little help from google, I discovered how to handle this, so I ran
ipeextract on my *.eps file and then ipe6upgrade on the resulting *.xml
file.

Everything was smooth and I can open the new *.ipe file with ipe v.7 but...
the resulting file looks void!

I don't know how to handle this: can anybody please help me? If useful, I
can provide one of the eps as a sample.

TIA