[Ipe-discuss] How to update IPE documents (pdf) from command line?

M Elwood151 at web.de
Sun Mar 15 07:06:21 CET 2015

I have a lot of IPE documents as graphics for my thesis.
I'm using a separate .tex file for general settings and latex commands,
which I have included in each IPE document by

\input{path-to-my-tex-settings.tex}

in the LaTeX preamble field.

Now I changed some of those settings and I want to update all the pdf
documents without opening each one in IPE.

I'm sorry, if this is obvious, but how can I do that from the command line?
(so update and save each pdf file again by ipe)

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Martin