[Ipe-discuss] Viewing postscript results from ipe drawing

David Topham dtopham at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:56:39 CEST 2015

Hmmmm...no replies...perhaps not an interesting topic?

I did some more research and experiments and have one possible
solution in case anyone else is interested some day...

Generate eps file using ipe
use pstoedit to convert eps to mp
use mpost to generate ps

This solves my original problem of how to view
results of ipe drawing as simple postscript with
no added binary information and no shortcut
definitions!

-Dave