[Ipe-discuss] Problem with TeXLive 2010?

Dongliang Peng pengdlzn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:47:00 CEST 2014

Kostas Oikonomou <ko at ...> writes:

> I create an Ipe drawing consisting just of the letter "A".

> Nothing more.  When I try to save the Ipe file (this is ipe

> 7.0.10), it says:

> An error occurred during the Pdflatex run

> There was an error reading the Pdflatex output

> When I run pdflatex by hand (this is TeXLive 2010) , the run

> produces a .pdf file, but it is a blank page.

> Has anyone seen this problem?

> 				Kostas

Hi,

I also had this problem, and I solved it.

I realized that I had not installed Latex!

Then I installed MikTEX. But there was still a problem which was that the

file sansmath.sty did not exist. So I downloaded sansmath.sty, and put it

in ...\latex\sansmath\.

Finally, it worked.

I hope my solution can help you as well!  :)

Dongliang Peng