[Ipe-discuss] prefs.editor_size ignored?

Nikolaus Rath nrath at trialphaenergy.com
Mon Oct 14 18:26:48 CEST 2013

On 10/12/2013 05:52 AM, Otfried Cheong wrote:
> On 10/12/2013 02:03 AM, Nikolaus Rath wrote:
>> Can I download a current development snapshot from somewhere? I couldn't
>> find a VCS link anywhere on the SF site...
> My source repository is not publicly available, but you can download a
> snapshot as of now at:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1840678/ipe-snapshot.tar.gz

Great, thanks!

The size of the editing dialog and the toolbar positions work perfectly
now. However, the automatic closing of the editing dialog when the
external editor exits seems to work only if the external editor was
invoked manually. If prefs.auto_external_editor is true, the dialog
still stays open after the external editor is done.

Best,
-Nikolaus